Blue Martini, a 70' motor cruiser mothership, is FNSF-NOMAD’s flagship live aboard fishing charter vessel. Recently refitted, Blue Martini, provides the combination of luxury and comfort for extended long-range charters to remote locations along the Cape York Peninsula and beyond. She has three separate levels and multiple dining areas. Our on board chef creates haute cuisine from an extensive galley which is served by our personable on board host. We are also fully licensed with a fantastic vintage wine list, local beers and spirits.
Blue Martini is fully air-conditioned with living areas including a saloon, sundeck, indoor and outdoor dining areas, barbecue and swim deck with an outdoor shower. It is fully equipped with state-of-the-art Furuno navigation systems, a hi-tech entertainment system including media dock and extensive movie/music selection (all running off 240v power). Blue Martini is powered by two Gardner diesel engines, has a cruising speed of 5.5 knots and a cruising range of 10,000 miles.
Blue Martini can sleep up to six guests in air-conditioned comfort across twin share cabins. A full daily housekeeping service is provided and array of water sport equipment is also available.
- Gardner diesel engines
- Cruising speed of 5.5 knots
- Cruising range of 10,000 miles
- Sleeping accommodation for up to 8 guests across twin share cabins
- 2 twin-share guest cabins equipped with ensuite bathrooms and 2 twin-share guest cabins with shared bathroom facilities
- 3 separate levels and multiple dining areas
- State-of-the-art Furuno navigation systems
- Hi-tech entertainment system
- Commercial quality galley for our chef to prepare your evening meals
- Fully licensed bar
- Onboard tackle shop
- Substantial fuel storage capacity to allow for remote area access and centre console operations
Blue Martini is used on all 4 to 7 night live aboard fishing charter mothership packages.