Blue Martini, a 70' motor cruiser mothership, is FNSF-NOMAD’s flagship live aboard fishing charter vessel. Blue Martini provides the combination of luxury and comfort for extended long-range charters to remote locations along the Cape York Peninsula and beyond. She has three separate levels and multiple dining areas. Our on-board chef creates haute cuisine from an extensive galley which is served by our personable on-board host. We are also fully licensed with a fantastic vintage wine list, local and craft beers, and spirits.
Blue Martini is fully air-conditioned with living areas including a saloon, sundeck, indoor and outdoor dining areas, barbecue and swim deck with an outdoor shower. It is fully equipped with state-of-the-art Furuno navigation systems, and a hi-tech entertainment system including media dock and extensive movie/music selection (all running off 240v power). Blue Martini is powered by two Gardner diesel engines, has a cruising speed of 6-8 knots and a cruising range of 10,000 miles.
Blue Martini can sleep up to eight guests in air-conditioned comfort across twin share cabins. A full daily housekeeping and laundry service is provided, with an array of water sport equipment also available.
- Gardner diesel engines
- Cruising speed of 6-8 knots
- Cruising range of 10,000 miles
- Sleeping accommodation for up to 8 guests across twin share cabins
- 2 twin-share guest cabins equipped with ensuite bathrooms and 2 twin-share guest cabins with shared bathroom facilities
- 3 separate levels and multiple dining areas
- State-of-the-art Furuno navigation systems
- Hi-tech entertainment system
- Commercial quality galley for our chef to prepare your evening meals
- Fully licensed bar
- Onboard tackle shop
- Substantial fuel storage capacity to allow for remote area access and centre console operations
Blue Martini is used on all 4 to 7 night live aboard fishing charter mothership packages.